Welcome to the second day of the annual blog tour for University Press Week. Our fellow presses are featuring themed posts for each day of the week. Check out yesterday's stops here. Today's theme is The Future of Scholarly Publishing. Read our Editor-In-Chief's post from UP Week 2013 here.
Participate in the celebration by reading through the blog tour all this week, contribute to the conversation using the hashtags #ReadUP #UPshelfie #UPWeek on social media, and visit www.UniversityPressWeek.org for more information.
Blog Tour Day 2
The Future of Scholarly Publishing
The University Press of Colorado reflects on their 50th anniversary this year, and what the future might hold for the press and the university press community in general.
- Visit the University Press of Colorado Blog
- Visit the George Mason University Press Blog
- Visit the University of Georgia Press Blog
- Visit the Indiana University Press Blog
- Visit the Johns Hopkins University Press Blog
- Visit the University Press of Kansas Blog
- Visit the UNC Press Blog
- Visit the Oxford University Press Blog
- Visit the West Virginia University Press Blog